Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Singin' the Bangkok Blues...

Recently, Sam and I've both been singin' the Bangkok blues. We're really not quite sure why. Probably, it's just a lot of little things....all together called life! Fortunately, our concert is over and quite dramatically we were once again reminded that no matter how down we may get, God is faithful to keep His promises.

This picture was taken from our living room balcony. I wish I could have captured the whole double rainbow with my camera. I guess what's important is that it's etched in my heart.

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving towards all he has made." Psalm 145:13



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site... Very in depth and a great way to get up to speed on you and Uncle Sam's adventures up there. If you ever feel like making a trip down to Melbourne or anywhere in Australia let me know and would love to try and show you guys a good time. Speak soon.
Jon