Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tea Party!

I think the last time I went to a tea party was when Vanessa was about 5 or 6, and even then I wasn't the guest. Instead, I played the role of the maid answering the girls' bell rings and served the tea... Such fond sweet memories! Times change...Roles change... and I guess the best way to handle it all is to go with the flow. So that's what I'm about to do. Thailand Tracey is about to venture out to sample the privileged life of high tea served at a lovely Bangkok hotel. This treat has been arranged by the American Woman's Club as one of a variety of activities available each month. While you're all sleeping, I'll be sipping tea and indulging in a decadent chocolate buffet. What a life! Anyway, it's time to go, so I'm just going to put a pause here and I promise to report back later.
Love you all and Sweet Dreams!
Tracey

No comments: